Coinscrum is excited to invite the community to the upcoming London event ‘Building the Crypto Economy’ hosted by Circle.com
March 17th, 2022
18:00 – 21:00 GMT
12th Knot at Sea Containers, London
Here’s some more info about what to expect from the event, and the link to register.
Event: Building the Crypto Economy
Join Circle for a special event featuring conversations at the intersection of DeFi, NFTs, dollar digital currency, and Web3. With Circle’s Jeremy Allaire, Dante Disparte, and other thought leaders, we will examine key questions, challenges, and opportunities presented by emerging, permissionless, and decentralized market infrastructure.
Circle Co-Founder & CEO,
Chief Strategy Officer & Head of Global Policy
- What macro realities will influence the next wave of crypto adoption?
- How are institutions embracing crypto credit and lending markets
- What’s next for decentralized identity on blockchains?
- What are some of the most promising new developments for crypto policy in the UK and globally?
- What are the broadening use cases from tokenization and NFTs?
- What industries are primed for disruption based on decentralized and community governed protocols at the center of Web3
Enjoy cocktails and canapes while overlooking the River Thames and St. Paul’s Cathedral as we network across London’s many vibrant communities at the forefront of the remarkable trends reinventing the global economy.
RSVP today to reserve your seat. We hope to see you there.