We were happy to welcome Stefan George, co-founder of the Gnosis prediction market platform, to London on Tuesday 16th August. Gnosis envision a future in which markets are used to aggregate knowledge and optimise processes throughout information economies. Gnosis provides a foundational platform for the implementation of such markets.
<ether.camp> also took to the airwaves to announce their annual virtual hackathon and sent us Stephen D Taylor. Stephen, community manager of , gave a quick introduction to his company’s annual, virtual hackathon, which begins in November and lasts for 4 weeks. As an old friend of Coinscrum, Steve was greeted warmly by the large crowd before spelling out what sets hack.ether.camp apart from other hackathons:
– All inclusive policy that is open to all and is non-tech specific.
– $50,000 winning first prize
– They’ve already received over 180 ideas, many of a high standard.
– The platform they’ve built is designed to help these startups with mentors, funding and early adopters.
– A wide range of judges have been signed up, all are experienced entrepreneurs whose feedback will be given to teams through out the hackathon.
– Global brand sponsors
We hope you enjoy:
Due to technical difficulties with the sound system in the venue, we’ll try to get Gnosis’ video up ASAP.